Construction & Project Management »
At Golden Properties, we have considerable experience in managing the construction of new-build properties, including luxury villas, communities and bespoke projects.
Our aim is to provide a tailored & personalised service to each of our clients to ensure that they can build the home of their dreams.
We work with a team of experienced builders, architects, lawyers, designers and specialist contractors. In addition, we are able to source the best materials from overseas (see details).
We are not focused on simply selling an idea or acting like the typical estate agent. On the contrary, we assume full responsibility for the overall project management from day one. From finding the right plot and securing all planning permissions, to finalising the project with the architect and ensuring that completion occurs without delays and in accordance with all specifications.
Before embarking on a project, we will be glad to show you villas and properties designed and built by our team of builders and architects.
Unlike other agencies which limit their practice to selling existing properties, we seek to build a long-term relationship based on mutual trust with our clients. For this very reason we specialise in project management, as we become the key point of contact throughout the life of the project. In summary, we coordinate and supervise the entire works until completion. This includes coordinating the work of the architect, lawyers and constructor, as well as giving regular progress reports with photos to our clients.
On completion of the works, we will assist with the finishing touches, including any last-minute variations, going through the snagging list and the purchase of furniture or the hiring of any specialist contractors (such as decorators, gardening companies, etc.).
Building the best properties requires attention to detail. Quality-control is where we excel, as we offer a 10-year guarantee for the structure of newly-built villas, covered by independent insurance companies, so our clients can have peace of mind. We also provide a follow-up service to ensure that any minor defects (if any) are duly rectified.
We specialise in building properties that meet the highest standards, in a timely manner and with cost control.
A summary of our project management service is comprehensive and includes the following:
- Designing your dream project. We can propose a tailored project based on your needs. The involvement of the architect and the constructor from an early stage ensures that the design will meet the highest specifications in accordance with a predetermined budget.
- Finding the right plot. We work with a competent team of lawyers and architects to ensure that plots meet all planning requirements. We also have a big portfolio of exclusive plots, including plots by the seafront, with sea-views, in urban areas, near golf courses or in the countryside.
- Legal. We involve lawyers from the early stages to ensure that all the key contracts are clearly drafted in plain English. The scope of work, payment structure and the construction schedule will be clearly defined from day one. In addition to the contracts, the lawyers will ensure that all licences and insurance are in place in order to protect your investment.
- Budgeting and project management. After the design is agreed, we will supervise and coordinate the project to ensure that it is completed in time and within the pre-agreed budget.
- Sourcing & quality control. We have a wide network of suppliers and contractors. This ensures that your property is built to the highest specifications. In addition to local suppliers, we can also source windows, appliances, fixtures and materials from Germany, Italy and Scandinavia, including the latest energy efficiency technologies.
- After completion services. In addition to assuming overall responsibility throughout the life of the project, after completion we can also advise on sourcing furniture, hiring contractors, connecting utilities, sorting out rentals and other property management services.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in detail. We are here to help you!