We seek to implement rules beyond the minimum requirements
to ensure everyone´s safety.
All of our team members have tested for Covid-19 recently. On the date of this guide, some of our agents have tested positive for antibodies (and are no longer transmitting the virus) whilst others have tested negative.
To protect you, we will seek for agents with antibodies to conduct viewings; even then, all safety precautions will be implemented.
Please note that we have access to ALL new developments in Costa del Sol and over 20,000 resale listings through our inter-agency database (it will not have any additional cost to you).
To reduce the risk of infection, we recommend that you tell us what you are looking for, so we can arrange viewings accordingly with only one agent, instead of multiple persons.
Viewings of Properties
When visiting resale properties or new developments, we will implement a safety protocol to ensure everyone´s safety as follows
Visits to Our Office
Under the present regulations, we can be open to the public without a prior appointment when the province of Malaga enters phase I of the opening measures. Nevertheless, to ensure everyone´s safety, please let us know before coming to meet us. We will schedule meetings to avoid crowds.
We have gloves, hand sanitiser and masks in our office at your disposal. Please also maintain a safety distance.
· If you (or any person with whom you have been in close contact) has or suspect to have any Covid-19 symptoms, even if this occurs within one (1) month from meeting us, please let us know to take the appropriate measures.
· In the case of properties with occupants, please note that the owner reserves the right to cancel a visit, even if the protocols are followed.
· We will act with the utmost good faith and we will seek to adhere to the above protocols. In addition, members of our team will not meet clients if they suspect to have any Covid-19 symptoms. However, because asymptomatic individuals can still be infected and it is not feasible to be tested on a daily basis, we will not assume any personal responsibility in the event that the virus is transmitted unintentionally.
· We will be collecting contact information from any visitors in the event that we need to get in touch if there was a risk of infection.
· This guide contains Golden Properties´ Covid-19 Protocols valid from May 2020. This document will be updated as any safety regulations are enacted by the government.